Olympic cross country skier, Kris Freeman will be going for the gold in Sochi while wearing his OmniPod insulin pump - Here are the times and dates that you can catch him on your television. Times are EST.
- February 9th - Men's Skiathlon 30 km (starting 2pm)
- February 14th - Men's 15 km Classic (starting 5:30am)
- UPDATE: Kris announces he is probably done skiing at Sochi games
- February 16th - Men's 4x10 km Relay (starting 7pm)
- February 23rd - Men's 50 km (starting 2pm)
Kris provides an excellent example for people living with type I and I can't wait to sit down with Arden and watch him compete.
Kris wrote a guest post about the Olympics, for LillyPad, that you can find here.